Bookmarks

Hey, still remember I said found something that make me feel like wanna put my hands on? Yup! Ta~da!!~~

Here I show you the end results of what I thought of doing -- Bookmarks!

I saw this is kinda interesting and so personalize and I decided to make it. I make it into few themes, 2 are instagram photostrips of my bfie and me, 1 animal, 1 baby and the other 1 cartoon screen shot from UP!



And I also added some quotes behind with my own handwriting. Ugly or not doesn't matter la, guess it make it even more personalize and "feel"


I personally like this the most!~ It was so colorful, so sunshine, so meaningful some more so match with the words behind =D


"The most romantic love story isn't Romeo and Juliet who died together, but grandpa and grandma who grew old old together."
I like the photo caption of the original photo too - "Awesome love stories can be told in minutes and without saying a word". I grab this four out of the long photo-strips. As some of it are too hard to crop into square pic! That's what I dislike about square photo! Ish...

If you are interested about this low cost + personalize bookmarks, can read the tutorial here.

I made this at 0 cost! I know I am bad, using office resources for personal stuffs. =(But not so often what :-p (My bfie surely said: Don't make excuse for it, no idea where he learn from, like to say this so much recently huh?=.=")

Enjoy =)

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!