March sweetest event



Congratulations to Selon and Karen!~

-14th March 2014-

I am so excited actually, thought of get a new dress, set up my hair, go for medi and pedicur before their wedding. Why Why Why? Why sooo serious? Actually just thought of wearing nicer more presentable as the couple are my bfie brother and of course the bridal will be his sister-in-law.

Didn't thought of doing much preparation until he told me that I will be sitting together with the newly marriage couple! Yes... the main master table! Then.... we have to be there earlier to do the preparation such as take attendance, guiding them where they are sitting and so. Sound like part of the committee ya? So... I think if you are me, you won't think that is too over to thought of dressing up nicely right? Lol

But in the end, I give up getting a new dress after I keep looking for a few days at a few places. Too hard to get a nice dress for a tiny me >.<" Didn't went for medi and pedicure too as when I called up it is already fully booked. And yes, I didn't went for set up my hair too. In the end, slept dead at the noon as woke up too early on the day :-p

Haha... is ok la... as the main focus should be them :-p

I am so happy to witness the whole traditional wedding process.

Arrival
As usual, there is always a photographer follow all along and the red shirt woman, guess you all know who she is--大岑姐!


Of course there are tea ceremony after that, but the pictures are all with their photographer. And I just get to know that, they only can get their pictures 3 weeks after this. Hence, just share those snap with my hand phone only. 

So am I really take the responsibility to mark the attendance? Lol... plan so, but in the end his brother  are doing that. And me? Lol... just ask them to sign and write down their wishes on the booklet only :-p Better also la, or else, I might cause the long queue due to my slowness after all. Eh.. can't blame me, as the list are not prepared by me, and I don't know most of his bro's friends and relative's name!

Wedding dinner, special right? For master table only. XD They serve one portion of each dishes for each of us. Forgive me, I just knew~ Lol..

Crab meat soup =p
Champagne time!~
And also not forgot to syok sendiri :-p


I should snap another picture showing how many people still sitting at the master table after the Champagne time!~ Only left me and his grandmother. Hmphh.... How pathetic =( Sighh... but I understand all of them have their own "mission". I have mine too! To accompany his granny? Lol.. Is really not easy to held a wedding dinner. Before, during and after the wedding dinner are all efforts! 

Once again, congratulations, wish you guys happy ever after!~ Faster get a grandson/gran-daughter for Yap's family. Hope those small argument (if any) are only to make your marriage and relationship getting stronger and stronger!~  


0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!