Doggie

Will you guys be surprise if I told you my family adopt a dog? Lol...

I am quite afraid of dog, I never let dog get near to me, but now my house got one.
Even now is getting better, but I still don't like she get near me and lick my leg --__--

Let's talk a little bit about the background. At first, her master are our neighbour, but due to some reason, her master left and no longer staying there, left her alone. All these while, even her main master is not my parents, but they still feed her after dinner. My parents can consider as her second master d. They used to play with her when she is still a baby doggie So, after her master left, second master automatic become her main master. 

Is there any name for her? Yup, is a girl... Lol... my parents used to call all the dog "Goppy", and I used to call all the dog "Doggie". My bfie adopt a dog named Gordon, so he used to name the dog as Gordon. 

Hence, my parents named it as Goppy, I call her Doggie and my bfie call her Gordon. Lol.... I don't know if she will confuse which is her name or not. :-p
  
Hopefully my friend won't call her "Peanut". She is not a cat ya! :-p 

Took a photo of her, wonder how you all will name her after seeing the pic below. :-p 



0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!