Birthday celebration @ Metal Box a.k.a Steelcase

Been work at Steelcase for one year+ and I had joined lotsa birthday celebration! Witness on my own on the creativity and warmhearted side of my colleagues!

Earlier one, we have homemade cake, jelly and we called it fruit party for Chai Ching.

Red eggs for birthday girl!~

Homemade Jelly by MisCharlie~
And never forget to mentioned, homemade sponge cake by meeeeeeeee!! (and my mum :-p)
Hahaha... love this fruit-licious party!  Healthy and colorful 1 =D

Next, we have Pizza party!!~~ Lol... birthday celebration for Aki

Oops... advertise for Domino? Lol

We have red eggs for Aki too!~



And today, let's sing Jessica a happy birthday song first! A silent 1... Lol.. why? while we celebrating her birthday, someone having discussion next door.



I guess no need I mention you all will name it automatically as a snack party! Lol.... with watermelon, fishball, cake and actually we have eggs too! Herbal eggs! 

Isn't it nice been surrounded by happy atmosphere like this at boring working place like office? "Snake" in order to recharge may work more effectively! :-p

Hmm... looking forward what's next =p


0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!