Congrats!~


Congratulations to Rachel and Anthony.

Oops.. I don't know how to describe the happiness feelings of mine whe I get to knew that you guys are getting married!~ You both are the first couple and close friends of mine who get married! =D Maybe that's what make me so excited and happy about that! :-p But no doubt, I believe I will feel the same for my close friends who are going to get married sooner or later as well. I am looking forward! =D

I knew them both in NS in the year of 2005. I am really happy and glad they are still happily staying together and now even get married!~ Lol.... Guess they went through alots in these few years. Not easy to walk until this step I guess as Rachel staying at Selangor while Anthony staying at Sarawak. Yup, you are right, definitely we called it a long distance relationship.

For sure, maintain a long distance love relationship is not easy. When the day they start to know each other and falling in love untill they fall apart starting their long distance relationship is just about 3 months times!~ Imagine how much efforts, how much tolerance and understanding so does trust that they held on each other until they can finally get married? I am truly impressed by them.

Last but not least, I sincerely hope you guys live happily ever after, best wishes for you both!~

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!