100th years Anniversary

As expected, the second day of work just sitting and doing my own things, surfing nets, and also attending or perhaps should say doing some test on some online courses of the company. Anyway.... I just did 1 though. Is a Global Business Standards. Hohoho... Score 90% =D Just some simple general questions though =D

My workstation. (Don't dare to take a nicely 1 though, publics are watching =p)


View from my office. Seems like lotsa construction in progress... Hmmm...

Though of taking a pic of my office pantry. But... there are always peoples staying and pass by-ing there. Is really awkward to take a picture suddenly. Lol.... I love the pantry especially the coffeemakers. Wowww... I always can smell the coffee smell when I pass by or refill my water bottle. It is like Ikea's 1... but with more options. There is a button to brew coffee, latte, cappuccino, espresson (if not mistaken) and a top up milk option =D Hmm... see when I have the chance and the mood to test test the machine... (Not rush though, I am not fansy coffee =p)

Woww... Don't know is lucky or unlucky, just the second day of joining can attend the 100th years Anniversary of Steelcase Co. The event started at 4p.m untill 6p.m. There is a high tea session after the event, but i rather went back cause it is too crowded. The queue are sooooooooooooo long.

Colourful welcome drinks. Lol.. make me feel like.... err
... a little bit dun dare to drink... but i choose a green colour in the end =D
(Get to know it taste like 100 plus as my colleague already be white mice =p)

Door gift are giving to everyone who are joining

Is a key chain inside other than the 2 booklets =D

Another closer view of the key chain.
Is a really nice and well designed key chain.

Singing birthday song together =)
(Lol.... just simply took a pic. Zoom in to view in details =p)

Can say I am so lucky to join this 100th years Anniversary event. Since the big bosses seldom come over. Heard my colleague said the last time he came was when the grand opening of GCB-KL at The Garden and it was 4 years back. But also because I am just newly join, joining such event are so "lonely" for me as I don't know most of the colleagues around, I don't know who are who and I hardly join my colleagues in my team since they already have their own gang as they'd worked for at least 2 years together. Lol.... No doubt, I understand more about this company and also some of the big bosses from US. Haih.... is a happy event just that, I am like... erm.. outsider watching the on going event? Hopefully when I join the next event, no longer have such feelings anymore!~

Looking forward for the new comers next week!~ Hohoho... probably I can make another new gang with them?! Hehehehe.....

Praying hard!~


2 voices^^:

  1. So are you successful to make a new gang with me??? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. din realise there is a comment here tim.... No need i say u also know the answer ler =p

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!