Farewell lunch

I think is time to update you guys that today is my last day I work at Berjaya Sompo Insurance Bhd. If you asked me how I feel leaving this company which I had worked for more than 1 year, I will tell you that I felt so happy and release! =D But of course will miss my lovely colleagues especially Stephy. Can say we are from the same bath start working at BSI. Seriously our working environment turn to be more colourful with her optimistic and happy go lucky characteristic!~

My boss had bring us, I mean our whole unit for a simple lunch this afternoon at Jalan Peel, Cheras. The environment is just so so... maybe you can say is below average, but, most of the time, the nice food normally located or look just like that =p

Lots of people waiting and queue-ing

These are the foods my boss ordered.

Lastly, share a surprised gift I received from our Marketing Head Department's secretary. She is just so kind =) Nice working with her all this while ^^

A small little sun flower photo frame......

..... with some little warm hearted words behind =)

Thanks for your lovely gift Kak Ieda ^^

Another post coming soon =)

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!