428

Times flies and so fast it comes to end of April! Look back to my blog archive, Oopss.... I wrote nothing for April. Usually I wrote when I have somethings to post or the blogging mood cames suddenly =p

How about today? Ahem.... I guess you all already knew roughly what I am going to talk about when you see a combination of numbers "428" as my post title. 428 might be just a group of normal numbering which might represent the multiplication 4x2=8 or simply just a value. But for hot topic recently about Bersih rally that just happened last Sat, I am sure 428 "speak" more than just a value/numbers.

What about 428 that I will write about? Everyone having their own opinion eventhough the rally have been ended about 2 days. And I won't say they are wrong or totally correct neither. You can see the news everywhere from newspapers, even from a social media like facebook especially. I read both. You read something similar from newspaper and from social media? Or you found alots of contradictions? Both parties are having their own versions. Who to believe? Things we see might not be the fact, things we hear might not the truth. I didn't join the rally physically last sat but my heart were there too =p Especially to Anti-lynas!

Lotsa news I read is all about looking into details on what happened that day, finding out the truth from every single little things/information they have including videos/pictures. So..... may I ask how about the anti-lynas and message about clean and fair election?

I see alots of news/comments/status from friends who are joining, no doubt I can see unity! Maybe it is one of the good things I can found out from this rally.

Although I didn't join the rally, but I wanna confess here I support green much more than yellow =p I want a clean election but what I want more is clean environment free from radiation. You can say I might be blindly just follow what the others say that Lynas so high in radioactive can caused mutation and blah blah blah without doing futher reasearch on the scientifics analysis and ignore those so-called scienfic report that said Lynas is safe. But as a citizen, I think I have the right to anti what sort ever things that can risk our life or our next generations even just 0.01%. I am not just talking about physically but it does include mentally and physiologically. At least we have the right to know the fact. We can seach for the info easily online but what about those who don't know about computers especially elders? I am not someone who like to talk about politics and if you asked me, I will just answer you... huh? what is politics? Lol...... But the fact is..... we are totally disappointed with our gov until we lost the trust seriously.

Lynas scientific report? Do you believe it is really safe?
Police explanation/declaration on rally?
Our country having a clean election... but with some ghost voters?
No corruption, oh... just that they bought more expensive from market price?
 
Whatelse can we believe in you? Even IF all the above are true... just that somebody are messing around, don't you think you already failed?

Lost the trust = lose it all.

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!