Pampering moment

Hohoho.... Anyone of you curious why recently I update my blog kinda often? I'm actually having holiday to be specific 1 week holiday before start working at a new company namely Steelcase located at The Garden, Mid Valley. Doesn't really talk much about this new company with my friends though. Seems like it have been a long time since the last chit chat moments with my dearest friends =(

So in this 1 week, times for pampering myself. Went for a hair cut, facial and yesterday went for Mani-pedi session with Py at Sunway. Quite worth as it suppose to worth for more than RM 150 but we just bought it at RM 39 nett on Groupon. Including classic manicure, earth spa pedicure, peppermint gel mask and foot bath.

The environment is really kinda nice and comfortable.

Seems like a professional nail studio huh? Lol

Wish to choose some other sharp colour but my dark skin colour not allowed me to choose so =(
I choosed a purple gold colour instead. But I love the colour so much!~ Is so special. Somehow can see gold colour below the light =D Wondering where can I get such a nice nail polished. Hmm....

Few more days left before Monday!~ T_T
Pampering myself more and get myself fully charged before start work so that got bullets to start fighting in the new battle field =D

Am nervous, but at the same time looking forward =)


0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!