Single's story

Haha... nice title huh? Uhhhh.... my holiday month of the year are going to end very soon. About a week more. Lazy people like me obviously like February so so much! Chinese New Year and Valentines just passed like that without much excitement.

What about single's story? Hahaha...... just the title sound a little bit mysterious, actually nothing much special as I guess everyone who know me knew that I am still single right? Just simply put that title as I guess Chinese New Year and Valentine's titled seems like a bit outdated even though it just passed a few days ago not even a week.

Look at the title and I guess you all will related it at least a little bit about something which call L.O.V.E. Valentines had just passed, wonder how's my Valentine day? As in the title single's stories, guess you all won't think that I had a date with a guy right? Haha... I had an outing at Ikea with my bao bei roommate that day together with my parents. Not too bad la as I am not entirely single that day, at least with her companion.

Flowers/chocolates? Yes, I did receive a bunch of flowers. It did add some color on my valentines day, make it not so dull, black and white for singles like me. But other than saying thanks and appreciate, I really couldn't think of any other words which I can say. Sorry maybe? Details? Sorry, guess nothing much I can say over here. Actually there're a lots of things I wish to say, but, due to some reasons, I guess it is not suppose to be reveal in the public eyes.

That's all about single's story of mine =)


3 voices^^:

  1. What the~~~....
    you must believe your blog's friends mah. We read and remained silence about what you have said here, until when the time you reveal it yourself.
    At least i won't tell...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yl: so tired?! hahaha...

    henry: Lol... I know u won't tell, but the things is blog is public 1 leh.... I believe u all as always da :-p Just that, sometimes u all din ask, i din tell only =D

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!