Trip to PD

Wowww... Honestly I did enjoy a very wonderful trip to PD together with a bunch of fun people I knew since 2007, in short, can say is my facmates. Did experience a very special and a different trip to Port Dickson. Maybe you will ask, special as in? Lol...... after finish reading this, you will know!~

I don't really feel like going at first when they asked since I just went there not long ago with my colleagues last time. But in the end, I decided to go together. Luckily I choose to go along, else, I guess I will regret losing this great opportunity to hang out together with them as I really have not been seeing them for more than half year I guess since we grad, losing the opportunity to enjoy the sunshine and the beach so does the sand!!~

Guess you all won't be so interested on details itinerary, pics are always the main attractions right? Ok... Let's the pics tell the story then =)

Pic of me n my bao bei roomie at Blue Lagoon beach

Starting point of jungle trekking towards the Light house

Pic on the way of jungle trekking. Like this especially!~
Somehow similar to a poster of movie?! Maybe we shall name it! :-p
"The lightening soul"

Like the background! Oops.. like we are the main character of what what what MV :-p

Ya... Here are we =D Forgive the poor resolution. The effect of 10x zoom.

Ya..... you're right! as you see.... we are BBQ-ing! :-p

Pika-pika session =DDD

Really a wonderful n special event that i ever join.
Drawing in the air with light =D

The 2nd day before leaving, testing paranoma effect!~ Lol...

2nd day of beach-ing =D with the purpose of photo shooting :-p

Oopss.... 非礼莫见,非礼莫听,非礼莫说! :-p

Below are our group pics comes in sequences. Stay tunned!~

Of course there are many more, but I guess you can easily found it on fb :-p

Hahaha.... before I end this post, I would really like to say a big big thanks to the organizer and those who did put in a lots of effort in joining so does planning in it! I really having a very relaxing and special trip to PD ever! A special 1 especially in jungle trekking and pika-pika session! Another 1 I didn't mention here was the "catching crab session". Haha.. while waiting for those who still enjoy pika-pika-ing (I means drawing in the air with LED light), I walk along the seaside with a torch light together wif sl, sy and tj enjoy-ing everything on the beach whicle looking if there's any crab coming nearby. Scared at the same time exciting! Haha... the sand, the sound, the sea, the deep blue sky with lots of stars especially which couldn't found it anywhere in KL really make us "drunk"!!~ I really couldn't find any words which can really describe my feeling at that moment.

Another big thanks to our photographer who took lotsa nice pics for us =) A professional 1 =D

Here, Is time for us to say good bye =)


0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!