Once in a year

Been quite sometimes, actually should say it have been a very long time never wake up so early go to pasar pagi. As in the title, once in a year. Lol... But, today, I'm early bird follow my mom went to pasar pagi. For? Buying foods and stuffs preparing for CNY? Hahaha.. wrong wrong wrong!!~ Just opposite of that. My parents are the one who are selling stuffs or should I say grocery? It could be the busiest month or week before CNY. That's why, I am out to lend my helping hand =D

Anyway, I got a new gadget this year. Finally~~~~~ I changed my camera. Wheeeeee.... Therefore, even though I don't go to those nice environment but just went to pasar pagi also there're some pics let you all view view here :-p Testing testing the outstanding low light performance twilight function. Overall, I will say..... satisfy =D

Pic I took when the sun is just awake :-p

Daddy and the view of the pasar

I didn't took any pics showing that crowded scene where people surrounded my daddy's stall. Actually not I don't wish to, is really busy until I got no time to do so. Can't be people busy buying and selling while I am so free to take pictures seeing people all busy around right? Lol..... Probably I can, but I don't want to be guilty.

Okok... next next. Beside the serious working stuffs, I have a little confession to made. Yup, the ant make me recalled some silly memories. We (My bro and I) did some silly things when childhood times. What is that could be? Hahaha.... don't worry, not anything violent but we did something good for the ant. We feed the ants with some peanuts. There's a food we used to eat every time when we went pasar. Inside got sugar, peanut, sweet corns and so. A crispy one!!~ That's why it become our all time favorite. Sighh.. sadly, I didn't take any pic of that. Times for you all to imagine =D

The ant.

If you guys didn't move next year, guess I will come visit again. Bye ants =)

Lastly,
Gonna wish you guys a

HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR


1 voices^^:

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!