Gong Hei Gong Hei!!~~

Guess the words Gong Hei Fatt Choy will be the most often words you will have to say to your friends, relatives and so in this few days including me. GONG HEI FATT CHOY!!~

Recently are really too free until I have plenty of times to update my blog. Hoho..... nothing much to post though, just some pics to share where I took yesterday at Tien Hou Temple. Almost every year we will go to Tien Hou Temple at Chinese New Year eve. Every year also I am looking forward for the decorations there as every year also having different theme. But this year theme really kinda disappointing me, as I only can took pic with the red red China Pavilion which I don't really find that is attracting =(

Overview of Tien Hou Temple

The "building" behind is the China Pavilion

Longevity Pagoda

Yes!!~ I make a wish =)

With tanglung =D

Again.... Here I wish you all Gong Hei Fatt Choy!!~ Everything goes smooth in this new rabbit yaer =D

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!