Get ready!!


Wow... I will say times flow really fast, and so fast my holidays finally come to an end. 1 more week left before start my new semester. Times to get prepared.

Things that need to be done within this week:
** Send my hp for repair. (some of the keypad malfunction T_T)
** Arrange the notes for my direct junior
** Keep an eye see when is the time for the registration
** Print out a times table for the new semester
** Do facial.
** If possible, buy a pair of shoe + T-shirt/s.
** Buy some foods/ snacks/ maggi mee/ drinks.
** Download some drama/ movies

Packing
** remember bring back the racket
** a pair of socks + sport shoes
** tissues
** cotton
** hair cream
** etc....................................
** The most important: HOUSE KEYS

5 voices^^:

  1. i like the song playin here~

    get ready for sem reopens! more happening events to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... thxs thxs.. tot of wanna change tim... wait till u all listen till bored d 1st ya.... tell me when u all get bored wif the music :-p

    i scared u all will fall asleep when listen to the "induce sleep" music i playing here tim :-p

    Will keep in touch!!~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i like the music too XDDD i even found the sheet music for it, but hvnt print yet XDDD

    thanks for introducing nice music to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and, your blog page very nice la!!!! i like this one especially XDDD u made it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha.. ya ya.. i customize it myself.... hehe... too free d... nothing to do tis few days....

    I even add a chatbox here too... welcome to drop me a msg when free then ^^

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!