Insomnia



Sigh..... insomnia again yesterday night. These few days also feel so hard to fall asleep. At least 2 hours needed for me to fall asleep after i off the light. I just don't know why it is so hard to stop my brain from thinking those unnecessary things.

Many things came across my mind. Family especially. After my uncle passed away cause of accident last year October, the scene sometimes will just appear in my mind without any prior notice, the scene in the hospital where my cousins hold his hand tightly and tell themselves this is not the truth, it must be a horror dream. Every time that particular scene came across my mind, i just cannot control my tears from dropping down. I got the feeling that life is so uncertain and because of that sometimes just a small matter can make me feel worry. I know i can't afford to lose anyone, family especially.

And also i think of wanna say thanks to someone who willing to spend sometimes to chat with me whenever i feel bored. In fact he might be busy studying or gaming maybe... sorry for bothering :-p At least when i feel bad, he is one of my friends who can make me smile and happy sometimes. But i feel so uncertain, it is like don't know when i will be losing all these. Don't know since when i start to feel scared of losing these. Maybe i care, that's why i scared of losing? Hahaha... why should i think too much about that, as long as i am still happy at this moment that should be enough right?! :-p Nobody can predict what will going to happen the next, even someday in the future we might be lost contact of each other. But, i feel so glad, having your companion at least in the past few months, at least at this moment =)

3 voices^^:

  1. u seem moody n think alot these days dear..feel sory bout ur loss..i dont want anything happen to my fam too..can god makes everything the same, the happiest? grant me this wish for everything i could do in repay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... ya wor.. dunnoe y.. think alots... but i will try to b optimist XD

    at least i know u guys are supporting me!! :-p

    Haha.... if compare wif others... i think v are far more blissful d.. at least we still hav our family.. no starvation here....

    Let's gambatte 2gether!!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. love & peace [quote from alvin] :P

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!