A new sem a new start

New semester had started. I would say i am back at Bangi jail!! Yesterday reach bangi at around 7.30 p.m. After that went out for dinner with my housemates. Then we went Tesco together to buy some stuffs. Back to my room at 10p.m Start cleaning up my dusty and dirty room as well as toilet. Times past so fast, when i done everything. Look at the time. Oopss... already 11.30 p.m. Used up around 1 and half hour to clean up the room. On my laptop for awhile, listening to some soft music as the room sound so silent last night without my roommate's voice.

After bath, prepare to sleep at 1 a.m. I am tired. But i can't sleep for the whole night. I am adapting. Adapt to the same old environment again after staying at my home sweet home for almost two months.

8a.m class today, and i meet back my ex-schoolmate, Zi Man. So surprise that she is taking one same course with me tis semester-- Food Science.I would like to say, nice to meet her again^^

Copied down my times table today, really don't like my timetable for this semester. Especially Wednesday!!! I got class until 11p.m at night!! And the rest of the day, most of the classes end at 5 or 6 p.m. except monday and friday.

Anyway, a new sem a new start. All the best wishes everyone in this final year of our Uni life!!~ Do enjoy every single moment being a student....

4 voices^^:

  1. this'll be your second last sem d right? wish u all the best!!! :D u're right, we should really enjoy our student life while we still at it. :D

    good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... ya ya.. final year d......
    I wish the time could stop... don't feel like wanna grad so fast T_T

    hahaha... same to u ya.. good luck!!~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. but i really want to get out of uni life. staying so far from home really suck.

    Oh ya, u did a really nice job on ur theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pity u still got 2 more year 2 go... Ganbatte then!!! V(^.<)

    hahaha... anyway... thxs for drop by my page =)

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!