DreamssSssss



Once i wake up today, still feel like very tired. In fact, i sleep quite early last night. Maybe it is because of those dreams. A lot of nonsense dreams i dream of. Weird, scary and funny. Can say, all these dreams cannot be explain scientifically. Mayb it really reflected the true feelings i hide inside my heart all this time and even myself also don't know i have such a feeling. I do believe that all the time.

First part of my dream. Dream of the story of a swordsman drama. All those kind of special swords and also glove. Never know that glove also can be one of the weapon. The most powerful weapon in my dream! What's love, even can make the one willing to sacrifice for the love one?! A girl (don't know why in my dream she cannot show up herself, even can't let anyone know that she is exist) finally speak out a word when she saw the guy been attack by those with whip by his enemies. In the end, she become the glove, a pink colour glove. Don't know why i can really feel heartache when see the guy been attack by those enemy with the whip. Haha.. maybe watch too much swordsman drama recently :-p

Second dream? Funny, dream of wanna walk to school. Back to secondary school life. SMK Taman Connaught is my secondary school. Walk together with my parents and also 2 uknown person. Pass by Li Phin's house. (Anyway, in my dream, although i know it is Connaught, but the shops, the road are all different. So, Li Phin's house is not exactly where her house are located in reality.) Suddenly, don't know why there are someone ask us what we wanna drink. 1 of the girl told the someone:"I want to have 2 glass of sweet lemon water." In fact, i know that is honey lemon. I don't understand why the girl want to make so complicated. Haha. Then my mom going to order papaya juice. Is that really exist? I don't know :-p When she said this, Li Phin's mom said her house got 1 papaya. The someone go pick the papaya from the papaya tree and said:"It is sweet and juicy." Then he/she pass me the papaya ask me to hold it. (I have no idea the someone is a guy/girl =.=") But i remember when the time the someone pass me the papaya, wow..... it is heavy!! Then i gotta bring it on my way to school until i saw a pengawas in 1 of the lorong that i will pass by normally if walk to school............ (don't know what happen in the middle)............

Sunddely jump to the next part, i park my car near the shop lots. (The shops located kinda far from school), because normally will be very jam near the school there at that time. Then i walk to school. I feel that there is something i missed out. But couldn't think of. On my way to school, when i saw someone wearing school uniform, I shout out, Oopss.. NO!!! I am not wearing school uniform!! (Maybe in Uni life, there are no such thing call school uniform, used to wear casually when go class in this 2 years. :-p) That day is Monday, having assembly. I still remember that time in my dream is 1.00 p.m. Anyway, i still continue to walk till i reach the school. I saw everyone is wearing school uniform, except 1 class (which the students of that class are going for trip at don't know where. They are from primary school, only standard one! Few names appear in my dreams, but i only remember Elysha after i woke up.) Elysha is the class monitor. I asked her, do you still remember me, she said:"You are Miss Ong!!" Haha... a bit disappointed she forgot me.

I decided to go back home and change back my school uniform then only back to school. On my way back to my car, i meet a student i teach in kindergarten last time. He already standard 1 now. When the time i saw him, really feel very happy!! Can't control myself to hug hug him. Haha... at that time, i feel like i am not a student, i am a teacher!~

Continue walking...... i meet my bao bei roommate, Shu Ying. Haha.. she is going back by a school bus. Don't know why i tumpang the bus to reach the shop lots where my car park at eventhough it is just few steps in front to reach there. I talk to her, i forgot to wear school uniform, going home to change. She said:"Wah.. after study in Uni back to study in secondary school arr?" Then she tell me her story. She said before this, she gotta stand beside the bus's door eventhough have seats inside, they bully her. Wow.. it is so dangerous i replied.

Suddenly, reach the shop lots. Oopss.. where is my car... i can't find my car. I remember i park the car there. I on my car alarm system to see where is my car park at. I walk here and there to listen and see carefully where my car located. I saw a car look so similar to my car, but the car plat is different. That time i still not so sure if that is really my car. Suddenly, Don't know why i am IN the car talking to the person incharge of the parking lot. "Why the car is MINE, but I can't even use my key to open the door, and why the car plat is different????!" A lot of questions came across my mind. My car door is still locked when i am inside the car, i use my key to click open button to prove to him, it does not work. He asked me to fill in the form, say will help me to fix the car. When i was fill in the form, the guy is talking to his friends or partners. There, I have a bad feelings, those people there are not good 1, i felt that they are trying to do some "Big business" which are illegal. Luckily in then end, i can use my key to start the engine and drive off.

Haih.............. dreams are like that.... can't explain logically.

2 voices^^:

  1. whao~ that's quite a lot u dreamed of. what, u really miss the secondary school life? hahaha...

    dont think too much la~ :D take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.... maybe i really miss secondary school life... wearing school uniform life... wakakkaa....

    u too ya.. take care my dear!!~

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!