What is missing?!



Holiday are going to end soon!!! What i have been doing all these weeks?? Looking for jobs at first, went for quite a few interviews, but all end up with the answers: "Sorry............" Finally give up in the end. Whatelse i done?! Mostly sleep, eat, nap, facebook-ing, drama-ing, sometimes go shopping?! And for these last few weeks of my holiday, i will try my best to learn how to cook from first class chief at home, Mrs Yong (My dearest mom)

Now i am looking back, what a boring life i had!! Is that i missing something in my life?! Love?! For sure i had!!! Love from friends and family. I really feel very glad that i still have parents love me, care for me and i still have friends hanging out with me when the time i feel extremely bored at home. I really appreciate. But i'm greedy, those are not enough to fill the loneliness and the emptiness in my heart.

Today, parents went back grandma's house. I choose to stay alone at home, in fact, i can follow my parents going back and i know i should follow!! But when i think of what can i do there, i step back. I choose to stay at home, facing those electronics stuffs, tv, computers and i so scared that there will be lightening today and i am going to lose my only "partner" which i can rely on at that moment. How silly i am, until i got to rely on those "non-living things" when i wish there are someone there for me.

Read my friends' blog today, so agree that loneliness does kill sometimes!! My heart feel so empty at this moment. Oh no, should say, i had that feeling since long time ago. The feeling really strong especially result out that night. I can't believe i cried out cause of the silly result. Since i born, this is the first time in my life i cried because of those lousy results. I found nobody does really care for what i feel at that moment. I found nobody does really feel sad because i feel sad at that moment. It induce the loneliness deep inside my heart which i think i hide it well all these time and finally it explode out once together. I hug my pillow and cried out silently in that silent midnight. How i wish there are someone can fill in my heart. Someone i can think of when i am alone, someone i can rely on when i am sad, someone who will comfort me when i sad even i didn't tell anything, someone i can share my happiness and sadness together, someone who can make me smile when he smile, someone who can make me feel sad when he is unhappy and of course vise versa.

I realised that i already 22 yrs old!! Not 18 young girl anymore. How many times i have to waste on this kind of dull life somemore?! No more times to waste anymore!! How many 10 years we got?! Nobody can predict what will going to happen in the next day or even the next seconds!! Life is not just tv, drama, academic!! I need some COLOUR in my life!! The colour which i can't see, but it is what i can feel. That's the colour of my life!! But i still can't answer the question which i asked myself -- "What can i do for now?"

7 voices^^:

  1. elise, dont be moody ya..every breath we have is a bliss! u can always make a change bout wat kind of life u wanted..maybe not a 180 total change..
    and, u have love from me too!
    feel lonely just text or ring me~

    actually i have the same feeling like urs..wat had i done in the past 22 years! but we must think the positive side rite..at least we realised tat the life we havin is imperfect enough, so we must think n change!

    hey, show me sth learnt from ur first class chef lor..i love to see food pics..(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... just abit emo yesterday la.. normally i oso think kinda optimistic de :-p Gals are like that maybe... just a song... or just a small small things can influence my feelings yesterday.... sigh......

    Anyway.... really thxs alots for ur support.... feel warm having frens like u all actually =)

    Hahaha... sure XD But i oso not sure if i really have the efforts go learn.... hopefully not "3 mins hot"... but so far.. i still have the intention to learn cooking... baking cakes XP

    Same to u ya.. ching... haha.. read ur blog oso... sound sad huh... like u oways like to said.... gah yao 2gether!! V(^.<) I will support you for sure too!!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear sy, i dont really know what to say. i know i'm not the one to fill the hole in your heart, but still the same words: i'll always be here for u. and i promise it.

    jia you!!! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha.. thxs yl..... i know u r oways there for me!!~

    Feel touch having u all by my side.. but sometimes i just cannot control my emotion.. haha...

    Hav a nice day there V(^.<)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope so u wont 3 mins hot la..i ady gv up after buyin so many recipe books...haha..
    come motivate me after u'v succeeded bakin lots lots yummy cakes! :P

    m glad to know u too, really! we must hang out more often when sem reopens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, what happened to you oh? So sad and lonely de?
    want watch harry potter or not? DOn't know when the others will be free tim. still got one more week will go back to study lo. Just don't think bad things lo.
    Sms us when you feel like very empty wow...XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha....... just that day feel abit emo.... but now better d :-p
    Hehe.... k la... go watch when it start showing....
    Haih... sms ah?! keypad malfunction leh.... hehe... will send to repair soon :-p

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!