A week of Relaxing holiday

Hi Malaysia.... Just came back from holiday at Shanghai =D Read a wall post "welcome back Malaysia" posted by my friend once I login my facebook. How do I feel? Of course warm!!~~ Coming back my home sweet home. But at the same time feel blueeeee as I know my holiday going to end very soon T_T

As usual, not going to be a long post as I guess most of you also won't be interested about the details itinerary of mine. Just some photos for sharing which I guess won't going to post at fb.... as not much photos I took over there. Curious? Just because there's a small sad incident happened at Shanghai, I LOST MY CAMERA T_T Sighhh... No mood to take pics with a low quality cam... okie... enough!~ Don't ever mention d..... Let's view the pics below :-p

Flowers and me =D





Feel proud of China of building this ChangJiang river bridge!~ *thumb up*

One of the place I like the most!~ Hangzhou 西湖.
Definitely will go Hangzhou again if got chance.


Our tour guide!~

and also our tour leader =)

Miss the nice places and scenery, miss the nice and cold weather over there so do a bunch of aunties and uncles who went together!~

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!