Sweeet

As in the title "Sweeet", I am going to post something sweet here =D Many of you might be curious... oh?! Start dating? Sweet words or sweet stories from someone? Hahahaha... if you expect a sweet dating story of mine, I guess you will be a little bit disappointed because what I am going to post here is all about my lovely sweeeet desserts.

Went to a place called Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie last weekend with my best friends. Don't ask me how to pronounce as I also don't know. What i remember is the word "Levain" ONLY, and yet, also don't know if I pronounce it correctly or not :-p Anyway, Is a really nice place ml suggested long long time ago, just that, now only we really take action and go have a look.

Overall, is just a normal high tea and chit chat moment with both of them and so........ let's skip the chit chat "chapter" and let's have a look on the series of sweeeeeeeet pictures as below :-p

Mushroom & Turkey Crispy Pizza RM 4.90
I will say worth as the size is quite big and full with ingredients!~

Turkey Ham & Egg RM 3.90
Love especially the eggs and mayonnaise... yummy yummy~~

Is always sooooo happy to have something sweet =D
A slice of deux chocolats make my day

Milk Chocolate cheese cake
Its really look soooooo attractive and tempting :-p
Anyway... the taste not too bad too =)

Chicken Bologinase Spaghettini RM 8.90
Overall not bad, anyway, we wish to try Thai spaghetti next time :-p

My lovely dessert bar =D

Let's zoom in =D

Wish to take more pictures, but sadly, too many people and the staff there not allow me to take the pic of their breads corner =(
Never mind, find it out yourself, you won't regret to dine in there, but be prepare it will be kinda crowded. :-p
For more information, please log on to http://www.levain.com.my/index.html

Will be there again.............. maybe soon? :-p

2 voices^^:

  1. Wah...
    My friend asked me to go there also, but haven't take action yet. I will go since you recommending here...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. I will say nice :-p Anyway.... different ppl different opinion geh.... u have to figure out on ur own then :-p

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!