May Babies

Hehe.... put aside mine first! I wanna talk about another May baby gal's b'day story first :-p First of all, thanks for the organizer for the creative idea of surprising her on her b'day! Details not going to say so much la.... Give you chance to ask the birthday girl :-p

The words "ML" made from candles!~
Special dedicated for you la dear!~ Lol....

Even though not really successful, but I did feel very happy for that. Hahaha... I also don't know why, but honestly, I felt happy when I see her happy =D At that moment, something pop out in my mind... a topic that won't be so strange for you girls I guess. Surprise her on her birthday also I can be so happy, how if when one of my best friend get married? So, friends, If you want me to be happy, first of all, please let me see your happy smiling face first, ok? :-p

Wowww... When I read back the post last time, is like just happened yesterday @.@ One year passed!~ Recently the times seems like pass faster than usual huh? My illusion?! I don't wanna getting old so fast =(

Hmm... anyway, compare to last year, I really don't have much expectation on my birthday celebration. I means... erm... surprise and romantic celebration.... Lol.. Reason? Guess because I still haven find my white horse prince or it is because I know there's no love one will surprise me, treat my birthday as a very important day to be remember. But of course at least for what I expected, it does happened =) Of course for that, I have to thanks soooo soo much to my besties for my early birthday celebration at Alexis, The Garden!~ Is just a simple dinner, but full with laughs so does delicious yummy cakes which I love soo sooo much until now I still wish to have a second slice :-p

Lol.... Haha... photos? As you know, my camera lost at Shanghai, and...... so.... let's grab some pics pics by my besties (Guess they don't mind :-p)

Yummy foods! It doesn't look yummy?
Try it out on your own... I believe you will agree with me ;-)

Follow me!!~
say "Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!~~~~" =DD

oops.. I look fat in t his pic!~ Izit Illusion? Haha....

Ohh... another thing!~ I have not forgot to make a wish yesterday night at 11.45a.m before 12a.m!~ Lol... LUCKILY =DDD

Lastly, there's a sentence I would like to repeat here once again after I read my previous post regarding to my birthday last year!~ Dear my bffs, after years passed, I still have to say, you all are the the "gifts" that I would really treasure hard =) I don't dare to forecast at about 10 or 20 years later, but at least at this moment, I am still strongly believe that our friendship can grow and getting stronger directly proportional to time and not otherwise.

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!