Love?

Surprise seeing the title of "love?" Guess for those who following my blog all this while did know or notice that I am really very seldom touch about the topic regarding about love. As I go through my blog post I wrote last time, I realise, yes, is true. I am more open to write everything I feel like telling my friend regarding about friendship. Every single little feelings deep inside my heart you will find here but not about love. You agree?

I had a dream this noon when I went for nap after the tired cycling session. Is a weird mix feelings dream. I couldn't remember much details but I remember the feelings well enough. In the dream, I were with a guy. We are holding hands heading towards his car after buying somethings from 7 eleven. Erm... can say we are couple? But actually the feelings in my heart told me clearly that we are going to break up peacefully without any solid reason/s. Weird right? Lol... We are couple but actually no longer in a relationship. I feel so peaceful instead of feeling sad at that moment. Maybe in fact, we already break up for so long. Probably this is what make it so different.

Haha... I guess for most of them who are still single will agree with me that sometimes yes, we can still continue our colorful life without love since love are not only means the one you love but also include friends and family as well. We can still have some outing with friends, go for trip, enjoying delicious foods and chit chat moment especially with besties, but there still will be a moment which you feel so much to be loved by someone who means to you and only you.

Overall, actually I just want to say that:"I am just a normal girl no matter how I pretend I don't care to be loved or to love sometimes."

2 voices^^:

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!