I see

Actually.... thought of write something about April fool today, but..... pending first until the end of the day :-p

What's about "I see" as in the title? I read a post from my junior regarding about their feeling as they going to grad soon. Oops... Should say juniors as there's a total of 2 post from 2 of my juniors I read :-p

Honestly, I guess most of us will have the same feeling too, when going to leave a place we used to be for a long time especially for those who come from different states... going to leave a bunch of friends who used be together in this 3 years. Shopping, study, eat, take bus, hang out, play around, fool around, gossip around, pillow talk and so.......... but.... count down day by day...... you know there is a day where you all have to say goodbye and the day is getting nearer and nearer day by day! Anyway... i believe in the end of the day, even you drop a tear.... that's will be tear of happiness.

I see you all go through what I go through before........ is another different kind of feeling.....
Feel myself getting old maybe? Lol...........


Anyway... found back an old pic took with my dear junior.....
Hmm... maybe is too early to say Congratz on your graduation :-p Never mind..... I wish you good luck here and all the best wishes for you in your future undertakings!~

1 voices^^:

  1. thanks senior..haha..is really too early jor..btw really thanks..all the best to you

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!