Dialogue with CEO

Today, we had a small discussion with CEO and they called it as a dialogue with CEO. I knew it since last week and yet, don't really prepare anything for it. Dare enough right? Hahaha.... anyway... I am not the only one who get "invited" to attend the discussion, there are another two more colleague from my units too. Well.... you know....... That's why I am not so scared because with their companion.

Erm...... other than the venue, the date and also the list of attendance, "PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL" especially wrote in capital letters in the e-mail which sent out by our HR senior manager to those who are involved. Lol.... as per requested, we all be there on time! (I also wonder who dare to be late for discussion with CEO?! :-p)

Basically, for whenever discussion or meeting, surely there'll be opening or we call it as an introduction. So..... is not excepted in this event namely "dialogue with CEO" too. There's a slide show, I means power point presentation introduce us with our company production and revenue so does the source and so.

After his show time, then....... is our "show time". We came in a little bit late compare with other colleagues from different departments. The front seats as usual will always left for those who came in late like us =.=" So.... we are the first who start to present or raise up our constructive opinion as like he said.

Hahaha... the discussion is quite "peaceful" in the beginning... as everyone is like.... err... everything is alright.... I like the job.... everyone are so helpful and so.... the bad part is just that lacking of training... this and that..... I will say it is just a small issue la.. But the discussion getting hotter and hotter when comes to the end. Lol.... all are like... dare to speak out their own opinion and lastly complains comes in too! :-p

This morning.... My senior manager told me that, all the senior manager, even our general manager also don't know actually he did called up for a discussion like this. She knew because the other senior manager's staff told her that is a discussion like this and so........
she asked us: why you all never inform me there's such a discussion wif CEO?"
we: errr..... we thought you know?
she said: We all don't know... including all the senior managers... even our marketing GM.
(in my mind: how you wan me to answer you oh? how i know you all don't know, common sense will tell us that you know right?! as this is an instruction from HR =.=" so innocent lor)

Anyway..... after all.. I just want to say that I really impressed la for what the CEO did. Is really glad that he spent his time with "small potato" like us who just work for not even more than 1 year. I can felt that, he really wish to hear what we are facing without "filtered" by our senior managers that's why he called up the discussion without the notice of the senior managers.

A credit for him today =)

2 voices^^:

  1. Oh wow. That's a wise man. No wonder he can become a CEO. I like the way he does things, call up a meeting with u all without the senior staffs. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... ya... kinda surprise that actually our senior managers all don't know... Lol....
    btw.. hope he really take action on what we request for la :-p hahaha... in order for us to have a better working environment n more efficient procedures :-p

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!