Constraints

The word constraints always appear in a subject called Operation Research last time. It have been a long long time since I write the word "constraint" after I finished the course mentioned above. But today, I wish to write something about it and so.... make it as the title of the blog as well :-p

Constraints are used to be important information in Operation Research. Without knowing what are the constraints, we hardly can calculate anything. I read it.... as a theory, I solve it as a question...... I feel like.... is just a question... nothing more than that. But i HATE constraints so much in real life! What I want to do, what i want to buy, what I wish to have, always comes together with CONSTRAINTS!

I want to resign! But lazy to find another job, adapt another new environment, new job scope. Thought of gain 1 year experience, after that, thought of get the bonus only left it could be more worth! Arghhh!!~~ You see.... Just a simply thought and I can think of so many other factors that affecting me from doing so. Sighh...... what is more about love you think? Much more complicated... Lol

Maybe in the other words, I can say that is too much to be consider, but if we put it in another more simple way means THINK TOO MUCH!

Haha.... blogging till half way, take a glance at facebook, notice a meaningful video shared by my dear friend. Since it is kinda suitable for what I am going to say, well..... I just embed here then :-p It was really meaningful and I am so damn agree with it until I put my hands and legs up to say YAAAAAA..... I don't wanna explain much on it.... you will know when u click PLAY and watch it till the end.

Here I embed the video. Enjoy =)


Think as you were a kid

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!