Relaxing month of March

After the holiday month of February, really got a little bit depressed as there're totally NO HOLIDAY for both March and April. But luckily my March is somehow a relaxing month!

First week of March, hanging around @ 1 Utama for Mazda motor show. Is a nice experience joining a big motor show even though is really bored till the max sometimes! Haha... don't mistaken, I am not working as a show girl there (I know i am not qualify :-p) I am just represent my company go and explain to those who have any enquiry regarding about the motor insurance.

Don't really took pics when I was there, this is the only pic i took... A little bit like.... can't represent anything...... [simply take :-p]

Okie... for another cheerful event, proudly present to all of you.... some nice pics we took at Genting! A day i looking forward for sooooooo long since February -- 18th March Sammi's concert! As usual, let the pictures tell the stories.

Playing poker at 1st world hotel :-p

Photographing session while waiting

As usual, took a pic with my bao bei ex-roomie

Gals of the day =D


Inside Arena Stars

A special technique took by Dick =)

Thxs unknown for helping us to take a pic =D

Finally it start!!!!!!! The moment I had wait for so long!

Anyway.... I am really really very enjoy the show! The time really past sooo fast until I didn't realise it already took 2 hours! Hahaha... I still wan shout: Encore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, It could be even nicer if those who sit beside me shout together, at least I won't feel like I am the weirdo among them.


0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!