Friendship

Don't know how about your msn history option,
but for mine,
the last conversation will show in my new conversation window.
Which means the last sentence that I sent to him/her or
the last sentence he/she sent to me will appear in our new conversation window again.
Hence,
It is always better to leave a good ending of the last conversation rather than a bad 1 right?

Honestly,
every time I feel like want to chat with him,
when I saw the last conversation appeared,
I hold back.
Some words that distance us far apart.
I know if nobody going to make the first step to break the ice again.
It could be our last conversation.

Yesterday,
I chat with him.
Not much though, just some general topics
which used to chat with common friend.

Maybe at that moment,
I feel that who is the one who make the first move no longer important anymore.
What's is more important is the outcome/process.

I can said, perhaps, we won't keep in touch always,
but at least,
I see something namely friendship appear once again.
At least,
It had overwrite the last conversation which will appear in my new conversation window with him with a good one.

Glad to say,
we are still friend and
you are a friend of mine as always.


0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!