A different working day

Yup, today is a working day. But what make it different was today we are having a training session for those "new staffs". I doubt because the "orientation" seems like comes a little bit too late? Haha... some of them who attended have already confirmed as an employee of Berjaya Sompo, some of them are like me, been working for quite sometimes (at least more than 3 months). Should it be held it earlier?!

Basically the "orientation" separated into 3 sessions. First session is the introduction including the introduction of our company, senior management, rules and so on. Guess it could be boring? But yet, there're some interesting point as well. What's so interesting? Lol.... talking about the trend of taking Medical Leave(MC). Hahaha.. According to hour HR manager, there's a trend for some of the staff, they took MC on Monday or else Friday only. She so curious why is that he/she will only sick on Monday or Friday? (Nowadays take MC also gonna pandai-pandai don't get caught of suspect :-p) Other than that, there're also some important point as well, for example like, please be punctual! She said: Last time when schooling that time, you all will be at school before the bell ring at 7.30a.m right? (Yes!! Proudly to say I never been late to school last time except for some special case like accident) When at University that time also will reach before start lecture right? (Ermm... this 1..... I doubt :-p) Why nowadays when comes out to work, must late 1/2 mins? (The reason is just so simple, lazy to wake up earlier)

Second session was the IT awareness talk about how important of keeping P&C documents inside the computer. Mmm.... I can say is the most boring session. Not much to say though. Just some basic knowledge talk about how important to keep ur own password in order to avoid any info inside the computer being read by a third party. Whereas money laundering was the main topic of the third session. Gain some extra knowledge on money laundering/fact with refering to some example of suspected cases.

*****

Anyway, there's something out of working stuffs I wanna share here!

What would you do If you SUDDENLY saw a flying cockroache right in front of you when you are driving?

I meet 1 today on the way driving home. Honestly for someone who scared cockroache like me, It is really hard to concentrate on driving. But yet, I force myself to do it today. It was sooooo hard not to think about the cockroache.

Guess what I did? I try so hard not to think about the cockroache after I see it missing. Sighh.. dilemma cases. I saw it and I scared it will fly towards me (It happened when I drive till half way, suddenly it "climbing" on the dashboard to the radio, towards the aircond, facing towards me! I was like... OMG!!) Luckily it turn away after that, and MIA. But when it MIA, I think too much pulak as I scared It might climb on my leg and so. Sighhh.... What a torturing 15 mins of traffic jam before I reach BhP petrol station nearby Taman Pertama. (I choose to stop by BhP petrol station just to shoo away the stupid annoying cockroache!! In order to make sure I will drive safier home.) I would like to say, Thanks God it is a stupid slow motion cockroache till I can just use the umbrella to make it climb on it and after that throw it outside my car!! =D

Phew~~~ Finally I can continue my journey home without thinking of the cockroache even though it was a stupid slow motion one =D

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!