elise

Curious of the title putting my own name?
Haha.... nothing much actually,
Just to share something.... erm.. can say funny maybe?!
when i saw my "name" on those faxes I received in the office.

Haha... Maybe some of you guys already can guess what i means by "name" here.
Yup, you are right...... If you are guessing it is regarding about the spelling of my name.
Damn shock to see my name actually can have so many different kind of spelling when I start working at Berjaya Sompo.

Kinda free today, nothing to do but don't really feel like wanna sleep so early.
As for youngsters nowadays, before 12a.m = the night is still young. Agree?
P/S: Given that the next day is not a working day :-p
So.... As for the lame post today.....
I am going to share some different kind of funny spelling of mine which I saw
Not much... but 10 fingers can finish count :-p

Curious? Interested to know? Or in contrast, feel so lame?
Anyway, either one of them,
I still gonna write it down.
I guess it could be funny if I read back many years later :-p

Okok... I start recall back some of those funny spelling first before i forgot....

LOADING.......
.................
.....................
.........................
..............................**MEMORY READ**

Erm... some are obviously out 1 like Elaine, Alice, Iris, Erise.....
Eclips oso got.... =.="
Maybe I should feel glad luckily they didn't change my name become a shape "Ellipse" :-p
Hahahhaa....
The nearest spelling will be Elice
There are some other funny funny spelling i saw too such as Ellis
and Eleas is the most outstanding 1 @.@
What's in mind when i saw the 2 funny spelling above? Lol...
Hmmm... it was like... erm... special special....
Look like mat salleh's name =D

Hope you all enjoy the lame post of the day :-p

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!