Happy 2011

First post of 2011!!~ Of course I'm going to wish you all a Happy New Year before crapping further...

Anyway, won't be long post though, as I really kinda lazy to think how should i write. Just post a few pics for sharing I guess could b enough. And ya... don't be surprise see me a little bit different as I went to curl n dye my hair on the last day of December.

At first really didn't thought of going to countdown, I means, didn't plan to countdown with so many people together at those hot spot like Sg Wang, KLCC, The Curve and so. If there's no other plan, probably will just hang around with my dears for movie and having our own little yum cha session after that. BUT, at the very last mins, my ex-roommie asked me out for a drink at Library @ The Curve and countdown together after that. Of course, I say YES =D At least there's something to do in the big day.

Outside The Nosiest "Library" :-p

We ordered a tower of Hoegarden. First time tried this bear, the taste still acceptable if compare with other bear. But yet, I still prefer strongbow. Anyway, what does impress me inside was the live band there. The singer was super cool. She's like Whitney Houston!! Somemore she sing one of Fish Leong's famous song. Wowww.. that moment I really feel like we are watching a small concert singing all together!~ No matter you are thin, fat, short or tall, black or white, male or female. We just sing it out =D Just enjoy the show.......!~~~

A pic while waiting for fireworks show time =D

Another 1 :-p

Times to say bye bye to 2011.
New year new start,
Best wishes for all my dear friends and family.
Stay happy and most important healthy always =)




2 voices^^:

  1. hehehe... ya lo.. next year i wish to b a quiet 1 :-p just we all at our own world.. dun wan go out rebut wif ppl... Lol

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!