Oops... Sunday night

Arghh.... already 9.06p.m now.... 1 or 2 more hour to go I am going to bed and so it will end my 2nd weekends of November.

Someone asked:"What so enjoying when holiday? Since you punya enjoy = sleep more lay more play more facebook...." I admit though. But, for those who start working like me, I guess, will rather weekends never end even though it is a dull 1.... Am i right?

What is in my mind when Sunday night getting nearer and nearer?!
Ya... same as how you feel....
Pre-Monday blue....
Especially when the time is getting nearer to 12a.m on the Sunday night.


0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!