Holiday mood

Wowww... Seems like.... It have been sometimes since my last updated here.
Alrite, here I am going to post my excitement planning for my holiday.
As usual, It won't be a long post as i guess most of you all also don't like to see wordssssSsss.

Hahahaha... curious why am i posting this with the title of "holiday mood"? Yup! My holiday coming next week! Thxs to Hari Raya Haji. Colleagues are planning to go Port Dickson! We planned to depart straight away after work and stay overnight there. Crazy huh?! As you know, girls imagination are always damn good! Just that maybe we are just "imagine" and "think" without taking action to make it come true. Maybe is left it for guys help us to make it come true? :-p Hmm... curious what kind of imagination playing in we gal's mind? Let's guess guess.. What can we do at night at the sea side?! Another crazy idea suggested by me! Thought of after we check out from PD the next day, going Malacca take take photos and enjoy enjoy those Malacca's special yummy famous foods. I said chicken rice ball, stephy said satay celup! Hahaha.. what else? Erm.. kinda missed the times enjoying cendol beside the roads together with my ex-housemates last time under the super hot sun too! Hopefully it really works!

Another excitement! Will be going Krabi together with my bffs next year :-p Even just few of us, but i guess it could be a relaxing trip after being so stress with our works and busy city life! Really looking forward for the trip! Thanks cy for buying the flight tickets, thxs kg helping to do some survey n search for hotels. Oops... so far i did nothing yet. But i will do some research when the time I'm free :-p

One more thing! This Saturday is the day where we gals finally can really meet up and have a "full" gathering! Really seldome we have the chance to gather ALL together! Kinda looking forward! Beside the foods and pics session, I am sure we will be more enjoying on our girls talk session especially :-p RIGHT?! =D

This is why there is a post titled Holiday Mood here =D

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!