Precious Moment

Yesterday was a wonderful enjoyable day dinner together with my dear bffs. I will rather say it was a precious moment hanging ALL together once again after so long instead of the titled birthday gathering.

We went to a quite hiden restaurant namely Euro Deli. It was a German-Swiss Cuisine restaurant with a really nice menu full with tempting food pictures, pleasant waiter/waiters. Thanks to GPS get us there even though it bring us round and round once awhile :-p But I guess without it, we won't be able to find it because it is located inside a housing area, surrounded by those double-storey houses.

Let's have some view about the foods that we ordered yesterday first before I continue with wordssss again :-p

This is the complimentary food they served before the main courses serve.

Spaghetti Carbonara

Lamb chop

Hamburger serve with some french fries

Lastly, pork bolognese Spaghetti

It seems like..... foods already become the main character of the day? Of course not! More nicer pretty pics are coming soon :-p

The 3 Pengawas once upon a time :-p
Me & The pretty gal who I used to called her bao bei roommie =D

The 2 November birthday babies...

Of course, won't forget to take a group pics with a total of 7 pretties!
Agree??! =D

For your information, those pics are edited! Thank god there's a software called Adobe Photoshop, else.... I have no excuse why i still gonna keep my Lumix Camera with me!

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!