Crashed!

At 18th November of 2010 is the very first time i get into a car accident in my life. I don't even know how to describe the feeling of panic and guilty at that moment. I am really panic until I have no idea on what I am doing or what i should do. Somemore I am alone at that time, never experience this kind of accident before, pressure given by them and I gonna handle it all ALONE in the rainy day. If really want to describe it, those adjective like panic, nervous, scary, horrible surely all in.

I know I can't blame anyone and honestly is my fault. There are many ways can prevent it to be happen. No point giving excuses blame the weather and blame the stupid jam. Anyway, no turning back already. Is a fact now. Learnt a lesson, make sure there's no next time!!~

Always be careful when driving!~

6 voices^^:

  1. are you okay?
    did u get injured?
    drive safety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luckily din get injured.
    will be extra careful next time d...
    must have enuf sleep before driving!!~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. No die or injury then everything will be fine...
    Beware...

    ReplyDelete
  4. remember don't panic. if need any help, ur family and friends will be willing to help out.[me include. hehe...]

    so remember drive with care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thxs guys =D
    I will remember the lesson...
    hav a nice day everyone...

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!