A special post for my dearest grandpa

For the first pending post that i would like to clear first will be this! A post regarding about my dearest grandpa's 80 years old birthday celebration at 5th September 2010.

Firstly I would like to say HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY! I am really glad to see that he is still healthy. Of course, i wish that he and my grandma will be in this healthy condition always.

My family and I reach there earlier about 3-4 p.m that day and actually the buffet style dinner only start at 6p.m. Once we reach, honestly i felt bored, cause my cousins them all not there yet. I can only sit quietly alone at the corner reading newspaper while my parents are busy chatting and preparing for the dinner later.

Suppose it should be a very happy celebration, but in between there're somethings happened make me felt so heartache for my grandpa. I am not saying anyone's bad or fault here. I just wish to point out that, as an adult, we should know what to do and what not to do at the right time for the right people right?

Anyway, by the end of the day, I really enjoy the dinner so so much and also the gathering among us! Haha... those rabbits and also some other 2-3 years younger cousins. It was really a happy moment sharing and gather together as we have got our topics to chat, got our stories to share, got our game to play and so does got our own happy pics snapping session.

Here are some pics just for share =D


Foods

Some deserts.

My all time favourite -- Eggssss =D

Yes! We are "Rabbitss" :-p

Another pics of rabbits :-p

Last but not least! Grandpa, grandma and US =D

Once again...
best wishes and wish you stay happy and healthy always =)


3 voices^^:

  1. no wonder u said she's included.. turn out u r blogging about ur grandpa's big day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah but then? Hahaha... wat u think about?!

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!