Happy birthday Lili =D

Alrite, the last pending post to be clear. So... let's make it short n simple =D
A simple birthday celebration with her at BBQ Plaza
A normal dinner at BBQ Plaza but meet a special waiter
Named Wah Zai.
He said he is a new there.
But he doesn't seem like a new waiter :-p
Talk and request alots from him,
and the birthday girl took a pic with him too :-p
Just that, Aiks.. I don't have the pics with me
Just to say....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to Lili.
Nice knowing you as my new colleagues.
Really nice having you all as my colleagues.
Else.... I felt like i am so lonely working all alone
as I don't really close with others.
Like there's a gap in between 1 :-p

Birthday cake for birthday girl =)

We gals =D

Total of 5 of us that day =D

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!