Holding back

September going to end soon! Guess there will be no more holiday after this until November. Plan to take some leave next month as there is no holiday anymore =( Of course this is nothing much related about the title of "holding back" :-p

I am sure most of us have experience a kind of situation of "holding back". It might be holding back someone who means alots to you? Holding back to ask the questions in your heart to someone else because scared of hurt or being hurt? Holding back the words that you wish so much to tell someone?

I'd been in this kind of "holding back" situation too many times. There are too many words n things that i wish to say, too many questions that i wish to ask and also too many inner emotions feelings i wish to express maybe not directly express to the specific person, but even through public social network like facebook and msn also I try to hold back.

Why I think of this topic is because, today, I chat awhile with my ex-roommie. She told me that, she hold back her words her feelings, not to post at msn or facebook about how she felt. Why is it so? I think you and I know the reason why. Because.... we are simply too care about how the other party felt, we are simply just too scared about what will be the consequences.

3 voices^^:

  1. I also hold my words and feeling, thus i seldom post anything status in FB or msn. I feel like it won't help much even if i do so. I believe most problems can be solved by myself. So, don't always like the others worry you when it is not necessary. Hence, what i trying to say here is holding back our words or feeling is not to act cool but acting wise...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... ya ya.. one of the reason too... wat a good sentence... not to act cool but acting wise hah! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for your advice guys, it helped me a lot, I went to www.saveabreakup.com and followed their step by step instructions and it worked perfectly, now me and my girlfriend are back together.

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!