1 day trip =16.9.10=

Gonna clear another pending post here. Haha.. guess what izit about? Erm.... my dear cy guess it right yesterday! Yup.... you are right... is about Bukit Tinggi 1 day trip at Malaysia day =D

By the way, won't be a long post here. Just to say, thanks and nice to meet some newbie friends, Kheng mai, Henry, Juan Yuen, and Shah my first Bangladesh friend so does nice to gather and hanging out with my bffs friends ie.. JJ aka Pei Yi, Jian Hai, Poi Mun and also the organiser Ivan.

At first, having breakfast at JH's house together with his dear and also PY. Depart from his house around 9.30a.m. Reach there about what time? Forgot :-p

1st place to visit there will be French Village! I saw quite alots of French's words there, remind me about i did learn French before at UKM. I try my very best to recall back what i had learn. In the end, I say to them: Je m'appelle Elise. Haha.. that's all i remember? I still remember how to speak 1 to 10 (except 8 and 9, don't know y i forgot 8 n 9 :-p) in French!

Overview of French village

Us =D
Pei Yi n I

Love this pics of blue sky white cloud alots!

While waiting for the car bring us to the next station --Japanese village.

2nd place was the Japanese village. Honestly, is really nice been a place that is so nature! Haha.... can feel that, I'd escape from the city enjoy the nature! Poi Mun wear the Japanese cloths. Look pretty =D

PM and JH


3rd place that we went to visit was Rabbit farm! JH:" Let's go visit our bro and sis!" Because most of us are "rabbits!" :-p And also won't forget to visit Mr Donkey and Mr Horse and have a pic with them.

Me and rabbit =D
Ivan, me n rabbit.

The 2 photos above remind me that i always said:"Haiyo... my camera's color really sucks! Times to throw away and buy a new 1! Lol"

We heading back to KL around 4 something. Nice sleeping in car as everyone also seems tired. We took our dinner at Taman Billion @ Kaki corner! I ordered a giant drink of Orange juice and also mushroom chicken. Ivan and kheng mai:"you sure u wan order giant drink arr? U see my medium drink already so large, u can finish? Lol.." Me:"Yes. i can! (in my heart: shared wif py 1 ma... no prob :-p) Nothing really special actually. Share share their experience taking ACCA, Shah share his experience of cooking chicken, and so on only. Just some general topics to chat. But pity JH, we finished our food only they served him the grilled lamb chop and yet they double charged the grilled lamb somemore! Worst right?

Let the pic with our newbie friends be the ending of this post
Nice to meet you guys!
Have a really fun and happy moment that day =D

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!