A weird dream

This few days also did dream of something weird (But actually when i recall back, probably it was related to what i am thinking actually :-p) But let's talk only about yesterday's dream here :-p

Yesterday i had a weird dream. Talk about what? Honestly, i can't really remember all the details. It was like puzzle. After i woke up, i am trying to recall back those missing "puzzle pieces". So, allow me to just summarize it out :-p

Summary, I am watching a "movie" (Actually is a life movie! I'm not watching in front of the tv but watching a life movie right at that place! Although i can't recall back what's the movie talk about BUT i am pretty sure that movie was an excited 1!) with my mom and of course many other unknowns there and we left the movie for awhile for shopping. My mom left me there and get back to that place first while i am going to put back all those bags and clothes to their original place at the shop. When the time i am going to get back to that place to continue watching that so-called "movie", I saw JH. He was driving fetching his dear and so does his Indo's friends :-p He stop by awhile just to tell that me they will go to my house at night for CNY visiting (I think in the dream that time was CNY) Right after they left, i saw my mom and i was sooo relief like putting down a big stone at that moment (I am looking for my mom before i meet them actually. I felt so lost after i come out at that shop without anyone beside.)

Puzzle pieces which i stil don't know where to put into the story:
1. I am talking with a Malay guy ON PHONE about the "movie" that i am watching. It was like.. story telling to that malay guy on what i am watching (I wonder izit bcoz i called tooo many malay guys yesterday? :-p)

2. My bao bei roommie suddenly pop out in the shop (I was shopping with my mom and suddenly my mom became her d???) I was shopping with her at the shop!

3. Thought of try the clothes which i felt nice. But too many people there and i have to wait for my turn. While waiting, i go take a look with some other things. When i go back there, weird thing is, NO MORE TRYING ROOM! The trying room become something else! They put something else there for sell. Reason? After xx:xx a.m/p.m. (forgot the time :-p) No more trying room =.="

3 voices^^:

  1. i had these kinda dreams before too but not the trying room. i wonder wat happen to those who was trying on when the time's up? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha!!!! so funny! i love dreams, they're almost always fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. louis: hahaha.. wait u dream for it and let me know wat will happen if that is the case :-p

    yl: hahaha.. i love dreams too.. fantastic and can have all sort of not logic things which possible won't be happen in the reality :-p It was soooooo F.U.N!! =D But sometimes dream too much then the next day feel like.. not enuf sleep d :-p

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!