A memorable 15th May 10'

Yup! 15th May = my birthday!!
How do i celebrate my birthday?
Hehe... of course with my dearest friends
sying, cy, ml, joey and a special him :-p

Actually it was just a simple one.
Dinner at Italiannies
after that having a small yam cha session at The Garden
having my lovely favourite sorbet + 2 slice of cakes there (for me n ml :-p)
Took lotsa lotsa crazy nice pics
BUT,
i was really really glad and happy!

Alright, some foods photos for sharing first!~
Pretty gals and handsome boy pics?
Please stay tuned :-p

Nice sausage carbonara!! Really yummy! worth to try ;-)

Roasted chicken? I dun really remember the name :-p

Pizza! Not bad i will said :-p

Smoked salmoon pasta? Haha.... erm.. taste so so only :-p

Green apple sorbet!!
(I wish to order red apple but so sad sold out >.<")

Orange mango sorbet! It was really nice! Sweet + sour = yummy =D

My all time favourite ~ Tiramisu =D

Lemon cheese cake! Special 1 ^^

Note for my dearsSsss:

Eventhough it was just a simple 1.
But it was really hard for me to express how happy i am!
how much i appreciate I have u all by my side!
Of course include my bffs who are not joining yesterday!
Thanks! Thanks and Thanks!!
For everything you all gave!
For everything you all did! =D
(P/S: looking forward for the video u all recorded at The Garden :-p)
It was really a memorable birthday for me!
With you all by my side =D



Gals of the day! Love u all forever

Special note for a special you:

I'm not sure whether you will read this or not,
as i know you lazy read wordssss :-p
But anyway,
I am still gonna say,
I am really appreciate ur attendance on my birthday.
Eventhough just few hours we meet
(and pity u gonna wait me there for hours)
But its enuf to enlighten my birthday with the sweetest moments ever
A simple one without much romance and surprise
but honestly it is enough with your attendance.
Thanks for making my day sooo special =D
Till here................
Feel like hugging u sooo sooooo much at this moment! :-p
With


Finally, i would like to say
to all of you......
You all are the gifts I will really treasure hard!

4 voices^^:

  1. nyaaaa~~~ thanks love! u made my day. actually night la. but nvm. I FEEL SO HAPPY!!! will always cherish our 'relationship' hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... thxs dear 4 dropping by...
    I oso hope u really feel sooo HAPPY!!
    i really wish to see a happy yl oways da =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh, someone expressing her love towards someone...XD
    Sorry for this belated wishes:
    Happy birthday and Happy always and, of course, stay healthy...

    Nothing to give you oh... But i think with his attendance you already satisfied...XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha...... can't express to him face to face ma..... sooo thru words better 1 =D

    it's ok la.. forgive u since u are at overseas :-p
    Thxs ya...

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!