I miss my holidaysSssss!!~~

Yup... start working part time this two weeks as a tele-surveyor.
Kinda high pay but not an easy job i will said.
Not everyone willing to accept the tele-survey interview.
And even if they will but not everyone willing to talk to you nicely, patiently and so on.
(Probability of a 15 mins long succesful tele-survey can be done = 0.3)

Won't describe much about the job here la..
Basically, I only can say...
my work= Make a phone call + talk + listen + key in their respond into computer.
That's all =D
Easy?
But if you imagine 1 day work around 10 hours repeated the same things,
what will happen?
BORED is for sure!
then??
Ear soo pain T_T
Haha.... what else? Hand muscle cramp =.="
AND
the most important 1...
Might lose my sweet voice!!!

Overall?
work = tired + sleepless

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!