The toughest semester!!!



Final exam had just come to an end. I would say this is the toughest semester since i taking this course. I think most of my coursemates will also agree with me if i say there are few subjects which are really KILLING!!! First of all, of course will be the Mechanic Classic and quantum. 100 % base on Mid term and final. OMG!! i really couldn't imagine what will be my reaction when the result out later as my Mid term only get 6/30. That is really bad!!! I study so hard for final, study at least 3 times all over again for the mechanic final paper, but after come out from the exam hall at 6.00 p.m Dewan Gemilang, i know i can't change the fact, gotta retake next sem =( Really don't have such a bad feelings since the calculus II paper which is killing too... but at least that paper is better cause the assignments, attendance and quiz have some carry marks. But the mechanic, so sorry.................

The second killer, Operation Research paper. Actually this paper is not that tough as i think, just that a careless mistake kill almost 20 minutes of my exam time. It is really sad which that questions i know how to do, but just because of the careless mistake, i have to do all over again, but there is no more time left =( What to do? Anxious n nervous feelings come visit me that time after i realise the silly mistake..... No more longer can concentrate on doing that question, I got other questions which i am leaving blank that time too, really lost!!!!!!!! Continue or do the others, continue or do the others, the question just non-stop repeated when i doing the questions. What a bad feeling i ever had.......

The third killer, Differential Equation. Once i read first question of the paper, really swt =.=|| Really unexpected i will say, question on writing a code to solve a differential equation using Maple or Mathematica software.... I think all of my coursemates also won't expect that the lecturer will come out such an "easy" question. I should know the answer, I wrote it last time using Maple as in the assignment, but so sad, short term memory lost, i had totally forgot how to write the code to solve that problem using Maple. Out of 5 questions, i really don't know how many of it i can get it right... really no idea... but i know i did it badly too =(

Anyway, it had come to an end...... Hopefully next sem will be better =)

1 voices^^:

  1. Haha... Don't think too much la...
    Maybe the passing grade would drop leh? So, don't always think negatively...XD

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!