On this saturday of May 2009

On this saturday morning, I wake up earlier than usual to get ready for the interview at this afternoon. After i get ready for everything, go downstairs and look for my breakfast. Mom haven't reach home yet, curious, usually mom should be at home at this time already.

After finished my breakfast, as usual, on computer start facebook-ing and drama-ing till mommy reach home. I go downstairs and ask her where she went, and again, she told me she went to see doctor. I couldn't remember this is the third or the forth time she went to see doctor already. When i talk to her this morning, she even lost her voice cause of caughing too much. I hope so much to hear her sweet voice again. My heart feel so pain see her gotta suffer from caughing and even lost her voice. Mom...... get well soon!!!~

Around 12 somethings, received a sms: "Miss yong, the interview today is cancelled, contact you next week Monday." Don't know why i have a feeling that, she won't contact me again although she mentioned will contact me next Monday.


Ingredients......


End product ^^

Dragon Boat Festival is around the corner. Of course, my mom is going to make "zong zi" (Maybe in english is call rice dumpling, i not so sure). My mom know my grandparents coming today, that's why she choose to make the dumpling today and let them bring back Rawang for my uncle and auntie. I thought of helping her, but, after i wash my hand and plan to lend her my helping hand, i stand there and don't know what to do. I don't really know how to tie up the dumpling, and i don't really know how to wrap those ingredients inside the reed leave. I want to learn, but, if i wanna learn, sure she got to speak alots. I just don't want her to speak that much. Scared later getting worse. Sigh..........


4 voices^^:

  1. looking for intern? wher?

    oh the zhong zi keep some for me plss...hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... no lar... just looking for job.... my course intern is not compulsory 1... hehe

    zong zi ar?? already in my stomach lu..... Hehe... wait few more years later when i know how to make then i keep for u ya :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your mom will get well soon...
    Don't worry too much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya... i hope so too!! Hope she get well soon!!~ Thxs =)

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!