Birthday surprises

Okay,,, before it turns become an outdated post, let me update here first...

First surprise from my bfie!~ on 14th May morning, after I took bath and open my bag looking for something.... Haha.... suddenly saw something "extra" in my bag! Tada~~ a birthday gift obviously :-p Thanks for the gift babe! I love it so much! Definitely it is more worth than a diamond! Guess what? :-p

Got a second surprise from my mum! Notification: You have one unread message! Yup... SMS from my mum!  My mum type me a message! I know how hard for her to type a message and I got her message:"我的宝贝淑仪,祝你生日快乐。 妈咪!". Can't hold my tears of joy at that moment.

Third surprise from my colleagues! Wowwww.... you know what.... first day going to work after a long holiday definitely is killing me! When I reached office saw my workstation being "attacked" by colorful sticky notes!! Really the best medicine to cure my "Thurs blue" instantly! Love it Max! I kept together with my primary, secondary CNY, birthday, X'mas card! My "treasure" box which I don't think any thief will interested with :-p


Forth surprise from my colleagues too! Haha... really didn't expect my colleague will work with our boss to give us such a big surprise! Lol.... It was like buffet style party right?! Lol... got salad, mee hoon, fried rice, red eggss!! KFC, fruits and my all time favorite - Hotdogs!! Wowww! What a satisfied lunch! Yummy homemade jelly and special cheese cake! Super niceeee!


Buffet style lunch~              




Cakes!~
Thanks metal box colleagues! =p
May Babies~~
Thanks a lots for the surprises! Another memorable birthday month for me :-)

I love you!



0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!