Mi


After seeing my friend's post on her live version music video, really make me miss her concert so sooooo much! Probably only her can make me spend money for watching concert so DESPERATELY without a second thought.
 

Viewing lots of her live version video, love so much. She was like singing her own story.... with heart! Touching! Probably I have been listening to her songs since secondary school till now, accompany me for sweet, sad, sour and hot "season". Not all la, but definitely there are quite a few songs like singing my story at different stages. Like like.

Love this one especially, sooo lovely and meaningful for her and probably for me too :-p







Please come Malaysia again and YES I will still support youuuuuuuuuuu!
Enjoy listening and singing song together!! Yes! Without lyrics!! Of course only applicable for those my favoritessssssssssss!

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!