To: May babies

Arghh.. I am getting lazier to update my blog nowadays compare to last time... Hmmm... getting busy perhaps? Lol.. not really though.... When I have mood to blog, no time and vice versa.... Anyway.... should update abit before June, since it is my birthday month =p At least post something related to my birthday right? And I got a new template for my blog. I am actually wish to have a brighter or at least more colourful one compare to the dull colour.... Hmmm.... but never mind, put this first before I meet another new design which I love more =p

Hahahaha... probably you all have been curious about how's my first birthday pass together with my bfie this year. Are you wondering is there any surprise from him? Hmm... to be honest, play around with "surprise" romantic stuffs seriously not his strength. Anyway, I am kinda surprise that he bought me a total of 3 birthday presents =D Well..... no need to guess so much on the price of my birthday presents. Those are not really expensive one, but I will say is useful =p And I can felt that he is really sincere =p What's more important than this right? :-p

Before my presents unwrap.....

Nice wrapping ^^ 
My pressie from him =p

After unwrapped, 

Lovely chocolate and pillow + a useful power bank =p
Thank you so much bb ^^
Before I get all those presents, my colleague treat me lunch at Din Tai Fung, Garden. Of course we ordered a must try food there- Xiao Lung Bao!~ Yummy~~ Lol... a must order food everytime I been there. Around RM 9++ for 6 Xiao Lung Bao. In this pic only got 5, coz somebody took 1 :-p


 And surprisingly, they bought be this! =p

Is always nice to share rather than eat alone =p
Okie... Other than it is my birthday, 3 days before is one of my besties birthday! We celebrate our birthday together almost every year. Does it include this year as well? Lol.. I would like to celebrate with her on her birthday itself, but she went back hometown ler! =( But never mind, at least we have chance to have a different kind of "celebration" perhaps? :-p We went for Mani-pedicure session on 19th. Hohoho... I treat her for the mani-pedi session as her birthday gift.

Ml's nice beautiful nail arts.... Can you see it is a butterfly? =p
Mine and Py's
But actually, to be honest, I am not so satisfy with their services. They too hard sell on their additional serivces like spa, gelish... etc.. Lol.... need to be careful on choosing those discounted groupon next time. I heard lotsa examples not only on mani-pedi but on other promotion as well. Maybe after this, won't be buying mani-pedi services so soon...

And we had lunch together after that, grab the moment whenever we can chit chat together =p

Another May's baby- Tien. Celebrate with her at Secret recipe with this chocolate lava cake. Lol.... highly recommend you guys share if you would like to have this as your dessert =p

Melted chocolate lava cake =p

Another celebration session with a BR ice cream cake!~
Thanks to you I tried an ice cream cake for the very first time. Lol..... nice? Hmm... depends la I guess.. It is not a fully ice cream cake though.

Hahaha... wondering what are the wishes you had wish =p Wish your birthday wishes come true :-p


1 voices^^:

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!