Valentine's special

I better update my blog before my mood of blogging about Valentine's day going to fade :-p
Hohoho... did anyone curious how's my Valentines? Since this is the first Valentines since I be with him...

Hmmm.... Guess you all will be surprise if I say I din receive any flowers or pressie :-p But anyway, he did accompany me after work just that without Valentine's sweet flowers and pressie. Hahahaha.... curious y izit he so dare come with "banana" hor? :-p He did actually mentioned about flowers for me on Valentines, but that time I was 99% so sure and confirmed say I don't want flowers due to I am so RATIONAL that time noticed that it is kind of waste money buy over priced flowers and somemore it will fade away few days after this. It is just like using the money to buy a temporarily happiness and surprise :-p But when the day really came and I saw my colleagues holding flowers and fb news feed full with flowers pics... I become irrational pulak =.=" Lol.... bee u are right... Lol.. it remind me of our conversation that Sunday which is 2 days before Valentines...

Me: Don't buy flower arr u... so waste money somemore no use 1....
Him: Really? You girls oways mouth don't match heart 1 ler.....
Me: Haha.. really de lar.... you scared I blame you later arr if you don't buy?
Him: Later you c ur fb news feed and colleagues/friends all got flowers, you will jealous pulak...
Me: Won't de lar (Rational)

Haha... since the day I know you, already know you are not someone who are romantic. Never mind, I can be the one who make it romantic =p (But it doesn't means that u can stop trying or stop thinking of giving me surprise da :-p) Prepared some pressie for him. I bought him a pen and a sharp orange pillow and made him a card :-p


Valentines meal?! Lol.... let's view =)


My all time favourite~ Carbonara
@ Alexis, bangsar

Hmm... if not mistaken is called Chocolate steamed cake pudding with vanilla ice cream
@ Alexis, bangsar

Noisette @ Levain

Pizza @ Pasta Zanmai, Sunway

Dessert @ Pasta Zanmai, Sunway

Hahaha... actually he also made me a card =D Just a simple 1 but it is contented and sweet enough :-p Hmm.. Blur? Lol... sorry... skill too bad :-p (ngek ngek ngek..... )

Double heart 心心相印

B~~ Don't feel guilty or sorry make it just a simple first Valentines with me. I am actually feel glad you treat me so well and nice all this while. Sayang me more will do :-p Somemore in the future still got coming big days :-p

So... I will just end my post here with my Valentine's wish:

希望这平凡中不平凡的情人节每天都过 =p

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!