Dragon Year of 2012 - Hatyai Trip

Guess you will know what am I going to post here with the title of Dragon Year 2012. Yup.... Is all about Chinese New Year! This CNY is a little bit different, much much more happening if compare to the past years.

Firstly, went to Hatyai with family. Let's share some pics here without saying much =)

Hotel that we are staying- Daiichi Hotel
Not a very good 1.... but according to the leader,
he said consider good d as hotel are fully booked when CNY.
Perhaps we should choose to believe?!


First temple that we went for!~ Lol... look quite alike with Krabi's 1..

Another Guan Yin temple!~

I like this photos so much!~ My grandma and grandpa =)
Still so sweeeeeet :-p

Happening night market!~

Of course I am not forget to post some food pics here :-p For those who are now starving please read it after you had your meal :-p Just kd.. Lol... Btw.. not going to post all la, just post some of the special 1 =D

This is so-called bird's nest. (RM 20)

Thai's bah kut teh! I still prefer Malaysia 1 :-p

Thai's style dim sum!~ A bit diff right?! :-p

My Sabah's uncle insist wanna find "yu zhu" to eat... =.="

Lol... dun mistaken, I just took the pics of it and I dun dare to try yet :-p
Even the tour guide also haven try before!~ :-p

Overall, the trip is kinda bored. The only one who almost same age with me is the tour guide. Lol.. a quite handsome and cute tour guide. I should ask him bring me go walk around when those adults go for adult show (Tiger show) which my mum not allow me to go =(

Finally, whole family pic which will end my post today on Hatyai Trip =)

More posts are going to update soon =)

1 voices^^:

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!