Cont.... Dragon Year of 2012

For the rest of my happening Chinese New Years, let's see the pics below for its self explanation
:-p

As usual, went to Tien Hou Temple the night b4 CNY...
Is not very clear huh?! Lol....

28th Jan (6th day of CNY) @ Jenjarom - Dong Zen Temple =)
The word showing there I think is the slogan of the year :-p

Surrounding by lotsa beautiful and colourful lights =D

Inside the temple - No shoes are allow unless is covered like shown as above pic :-p
P/S: C how he covered the shoe?! @.@
(Hehe... how good if he can be so creative to surprise me with surprises too!~ :-p)

I should take pics with those colourful flowers as background! C~ Is just nice~

I took with bright little yellow sun flower :-p

Hehe... not much pics i took over there, just share some of it first. Mostly are took using his brothers' camera. 1 DSLR, 1 Lumix, I better keep my hp inside my pocket :-p

Another event, as mentioned earlier in the previous post, the one I looking forward too - Chinese New Year House Visiting!~ @ 29.1.2012 (7th day of CNY)

Photo took at my hse XD

err.. I guess this is the 4th time lou sang this year :-p

9th day of CNY is 天公诞 which consider a real Chinese New Year for Hokkien. Yes you right, I am Hakka girl not Hokkien, but my grandma is Hokkien. So..... we all just went there gather and celebrate and eat together. Hehe...

Hoho..... food food and food =D

Okie... Weekends coming again after 5 working days... Oopss... should be only 3 as I took leave on Tuesday and Wednesday was Wilayah Holiday. Guess what's next?!

It was Saturday, we were trying to make the egg "standing" on the floor. Guess what? I really hard to believe that it really can stand!~ From what I heard, my mum said the egg can only "stand" on this special day. In chinese they call it at 立春. Hohoho... seee!!~~ More than 10 eggs eggs are "standing" on the floor =D Quite success huh?! :-p

And on the Chinese Valentines day, went I-city for a walk and some photo session :-p

As you all can c.... I-city = a place full of light tresssss :-p

Erm... Is something new in I-city... I didn't see this Ferris Wheel when I went I-city before.

So does the marry go round :-p

Hmm... it is soooo hard to snap a nice pics under such a low light density situation.
I just want the "shooting under starry night effects" =(

Found somewhere brighter to snap another 1 =p

Happy Chinese Valentines bee~~ :-p

0 voices^^:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!