Merdeka = Holiday =D

I guess holiday and weekends will be the day that we all treasure the most especially for those who start working. Same goes to me. Been sometimes didn't update anything here. Alright.... since today is Malaysia independent day and i got some free times here then let's write something here without pics and hope it won't be a boring post for you all.

For those who don't know (But i guess i already update everyone la for who i care and really close with :-p) Yup, i start working d. Common questions like where? when? as? job scope? how much the pay? will be pop out i guess. Lol.... Currently work at Berjaya Sompo Insurance Sdn Bhd as a marketing executive. Other questions and enquiries? Haha.. welcome to pm me :-p

Can say I start my new chapter there, new environment, new people, new life, new experience. Ya... even though starting a new chapter is what i hope, but still, adapting is a must. And i am too weak in adapting new environment sometimes. Maybe due to my social soft skill not that good. I still can't really mix around with most of the colleagues in my company. But at least there're still exception. Out of about 10-20 I get to know about 3-4 colleagues who i really can talk, play, have fun with. The rest? Hi and bye.........

Anyway, really have lots of fun with them yesterday. First time went for I-city and also first time ter-count down for merdeka. Why i said is ter-count down? Haha.. because we also don't know there'll be fireworks session there at first. I thought of not to include this in this post as the pics are all not with me. Is really meaningless say so much without pics. Actually, nothing really special there. Just some colorful light with some tree decorations there as u all can see on the TV. What make it different yesterday was just the atmosphere there. Everyone are waiving the small version jalur gemilang while countdown-ing! 5.....4......3......2......1!! Shouting Merdeka, merdeka, MERDEKA!! Boooommm!!~~~ Fireworks times!! It was soooooo nice!! Like it will falling down onto our face! Until a moment, i felt like.... the green stars are dropping down from the sky...... It really make my day! What's so special for merdeka countdown? Haha.. i can only say......... countdown for merdeka u get to listen those secondary national songs that we used to sing when Monday assembly time. After fireworks, everybody stand stunned cause of singing our national song -- Negaraku!

What's in my mind when everyone shouting merdeka? Haha.... the "merdeka" feeling are no longer that strong inside. Or maybe shud say, it never been strong before.. Lol...... Maybe we never experience the feeling of being "ditakluk" by other country, that's why "merdeka" for me is just a simple word.

2 voices^^:

 

INSTAGRAM

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
Me? Drama queen? Sleeping beauty? K.I.S.S principle - Keep it simple stupid. Life is fragile, don't make things complicated! Enjoy your precious life!